Designed Especially for Interventional Ultrasound During Surgery
- I-shaped intraoperative transducer.
- Guided intraoperative biopsy with a variety of angles and positions.
- Safer intervention with needle guide lock.
- High image quality with large footprint and wide near field image.
- Easily capture 3D images, review and send to a colleague.
- Contrast-enhanced* ultrasound for detection and assisting in characterization of suspicious masses.
Read more about sterile, single-use needle guides
*In the USA, contrast-enhanced ultrasound has not been market cleared by the FDA, with the exception of select cardiac imaging applications